Want to learn more about keeping your Dishwasher free of smells? This handy video from Hoover gives you all you need to ensure your appliance stays fresh and keeps your dishes as clean as possible.
Dishwashers make life a lot easier, which is why there is a chance we take them for granted, this is of course until they start to smell. Even though dishwashers are there to clean your dishes, they do need some TLC themselves too. Grease and food residue get trapped inside the pipes and filters, limescale is also a risk too. Fortunately, the fix is easy.
- Unscrew the filter at the bottom of the machine.
- remove any food from down there.
- Wash the filter in warm and soapy water.
- Place the filter back into the appliance
Once the filter is back in the machine you will need to grab your packet of Care + Protect cleaner and limescale remover by Hoover.
- Place half of the powder into the dispenser and close the drawer.
- Then pour the rest into the empty dishwasher.
- Choose a cycle at 60 degrees or more without a prewash.
All of the residue will be flushed out with the wash as well as the nasty smells. One packet of Care + Protect cleaner and limescale remover by Hoover gives you 12 packets which is equivalent of a years supply, if you use them in a monthly maintenance wash.
Getting the best dishwasher for your home is often challenging, even once you have picked your Hoover product you still require great customer service and delivery options in Northern Ireland. At conway tv you can get the dishwasher products with great service and a guaranteed excellent price, click here for more information.